PICTURE

Sunday 5 February 2017

Living Arrows | 5/52 Daddy's Boy

Living Arrows Baby In Bath Daddy's Favorite

You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.

– Kahlil Gibran


This year I'm taking part in Living Arrows - Donna's project that celebrates all things childhood. A photo a week to document the everyday moments - 52 lots of photos I can look back on at the end of the year and see the change in him.

I've been struggling a little this week with the motivation for continuing with this blog and what it actually means for anyone bar myself. I'll talk more about it later in the week, but regardless of whether or not I want to continue a 'parenting blog' I want to continue to document Harrison's first few years, and Living Arrows is one way to do that. No matter where I stand with my blog, I want to make sure by the end of the year I have 52 of these posts, if not, I can promise you now it's something I will deeply regret.


This weeks Living Arrows' post depicts perfectly my main frustration in life. Harrison's love for his daddy. Its a frustration that I love to be fair, everyone said you'd never be able to describe the feeling of seeing your partner and your child together and I can now understand completely. There is nothing better than watching Jordan make Harrison giggle, or the way his little eyes light up when he comes home from work - although I'm sure everyone else can understand my frustration at Daddy being the favorite already. I carried him for nine months, I went through labour, gained three stone and spend my life at home with him.  Surely there should a rule of thumb that mummy has to be the favorite one for at least the first year....
Living Arrows Baby In Bath Daddy's Favorite

Living Arrows

ttkirstymcmanus@yahoo.co.uk | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I make sure to reply to them all, your words mean a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design Created by pipdig