PICTURE

Friday 20 January 2017

Living Arrows | 3/52 Teething Isn't Always Terrible

You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.

– Kahlil Gibran


This year I'm taking part in Living Arrows - Donna's project that celebrates all things childhood. A photo a week to document the everyday moments - 52 lots of photos I can look back on at the end of the year and see the change in him.

Is it possible to sanitize baby fists? My baby is teething - and boy do I know all about it. We've said hello sleepless nights and painful cries, the red cheeks and the slabbery chin (well technically, we've never said goodbye to the sleepless nights, but still). Despite him obviously having his moments, this has probably been my favorite week with him yet. He's turning into a right little character - constantly giggling, smiling or looking guilty and each day he's finding his voice more and more. His night routine may not be great, or rather, it's nonexistent, but he makes up for it daily with his little quirks. Teething isn't fun for anyone, and given that we're only at the start it's only going to get worse from here - but for now, I'm enjoying the stage he's at.


As usual, I can't stop at one picture for Living Arrows, so here's a few more of him hiding in his My First Years dressing gown while trying to digest his entire hand. If that's not adorable I don't know what is...

Living Arrows

ttkirstymcmanus@yahoo.co.uk | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I make sure to reply to them all, your words mean a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design Created by pipdig